Source: facebook. Cropped out as much as possible to conceal his identity.
This blow-out (and the matching one in his other ear) belong to someone I’m pretty sure is an APP-certified piercer. The fact that he’s a professional and puts pics showing these monsters on Facebook, is just scary to me…I’m sure he’s a great piercer, but I still don’t think I’d get pierced by a guy with blowouts you could land planes on.
I feel like after a certain point, everyone’s ears start to look like this, whether it be blowouts, or just the extra weight from wearing heavy plugs.
- kittenastrophe likes this
- toebesity likes this
- icomefromdownworld reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- severed-mindz likes this
- sundayloser reblogged this from aaanth0ny
- weezyksnigguh reblogged this from aaanth0ny
- bodmodchick likes this
- aaanth0ny reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- aleistermeowley said:The APP also does not “certify” piercers.
- zombiecaptain said:I must admit I don’t really see the problem though. The lobe still look healthy to me. Sometimes my ears start looking like that if I twist my jewlery a little bit… it’s just what the skin does? Idk I might be wrong.
- zombiecaptain likes this
- kreepykat13 likes this
- atmullet said:Most people i know their lobes look like this, once you get over a certain size this is what naturally happens to cover the wearable space of the plug
- black-shucks said:if you are under the age of 20 and/or do not have stretched ears above 1/2 inch i find it hard to take your criticism of other peoples stretched ears seriously.
- bluebirdgracie reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- bluebirdgracie likes this
- biggerteeth reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- saraechoes likes this
- anhedoniccc likes this
- heretika-satanica likes this
- negotiations likes this
- kingkaijuice said:I feel like that’s a bad basis to go on. Considering how young this piercer was before he started piercing/apprenticing. During the “boom” where stretching became trendy there wasn’t that much information to go on ,regarding doing it right. :/
- psifarewell likes this
- living-c0rpse likes this
- koknbawlz likes this
- skelebecci likes this
- Sarah submitted this to awfulmodifications